Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Results...

 So yesterday I got some info in regarding my latest test. Had a spinal MRI last week. I get thees results over the phone from a receptionist. Just the general "what's wrong with you" deal. Well partly good news here! No legions on my spine!! However I have what is called "degenerative disc disorder." It is in my neck causing havoc lol. She gave me no actual info on this,just stated that ms is not present in my spinal area and I gotta wait for further info from my Dr. in the next visit..umm 28 days from now.

I hope this is something that can be some what controlled at some point! Looks like from my reading up and talking with my mother-in law it may be! Yes we are friends lol. Anyway if surgery is needed then I will explore that option but I hope not.

Over all I have MS and a neck issue. It does not have me! I told a friend of mine yesterday..Holli as long as I can have chocolate every so often I am a happy woman!! I mean it too!!Never come between a woman and her chocolate or coffee. Coffee is a sure must every day to fight this fatigue. I don't mind taking it either ;)

Will fight this all the way. I learned something today that about brought me to tears!! One of my fb friends is doing a walk for MS and she asked my permission to use one of my photos on her shirt! The sweetest thing ever. This gets me to thinking I also should get involved in some sort of walk or host one maybe? Will ponder this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment