Friday, February 3, 2012

Coffee!!!

It's almost 8:15 and I am groggy from lack of sleep. My coffee hasn't kicked in just yet. I don't think I could do it without my coffee lol!!! Three or five years ago I would had snubbed my nose up at it. Now I will take it hot or cold please!! Anyway I can get it! The only bad thing is the coffee breath! Omg I hate that stench lol. When I have it at work I try and brush my teeth after or chew some gum. That is the worst thing I wanna smell is my own coffee breath! Another bad kind of breath is cigarette breath..Yuck! Ahhhaa look at me going on about breath lol.

One thing I will share is I'm weird about bodily fluids!! A freak lol. Not everybody knows this about me. My husband sure does and takes full advantage to test me at times!! I'm not gonna share some of those stories here but if your curious and you know me just ask lol.

Well it's Friday and I hope to have a pain free weekend! I'm just gonna keep on trucking with my coffee by my side. The Super Bowl is on Sunday and we may hang out with family and just chill.
A stop at Starbuck's will be in order!!

Make it a great weeken no matter what!


No comments:

Post a Comment