Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sit Stay!

I'm having an issue today! My right leg wants to give out. Humm may be in need of a diva cane in the near future! Just kidding. However I think I could rock out a bling bling cane or walker if need be,but not anytime soon!!! I am excited to get an MRI of my spine. Need to know whats up before I fall an hurt myself or maim one of my animals lol. I had a couple of coworkers get on to me today. SIT AMY! Gosh it's hard to sit 24/7. By the time my day is up and I get home I can sit all night and no problem. Snuggle up on the couch with my beagle Jack. This is gonna take some getting use to.

I had a client come in today. She is 70. Cute as can be and has a spunky personality,she also has lots of health issues. She was going over her medication and daily vitamin intake. This lil woman was full of information. As she is giving me her advice on things I kept saying yep I do that,yes mam I am taking the same thing too,yep yep lmaoooo. OMG I'm becoming an old lady!!! It's all good. It is what it is and at least I have a few older and wiser folks who can relate.

Lesson for today...
 Sit when I am told and take my vitamins! Health is something we all take for granted until one day it knocks you on your...well you know!
MS has taught me a few things. Slowing down is a good thing. Accept help. Eat your veggies! LOL

So tonight as I sit here with Jack and rub some Benadryl cooling jell on my swollen injection areas, you MSer's can relate, I ponder on thoughts of what could had been and what still can be. Life is not over I think it's  just starting to take a different route. Ps my dog just passed gas but that's ok!!! LOLOL omg no more treats Jack my goodness boy!! ;)

Amy Sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment