Thursday, January 26, 2012

MRI Country Blues

 This morning was my spinal MRI and it wasn't great but not too bad. The nurse was nice and let me listen to country music. I chose that so I wouldn't get the urge to rock it out and wanna move much lol. As she tucks me in and moves me into position I start to freak out a bit so she gives me a nice cool towel to cover my face. Did take something my Dr. prescribed for me to make me chill out a bit. It had a late start! My arm starts itching and I'm like oh crap I'm not suppose to move!! It's so loud in there and the bed is shaking. What do I do?? Well I tried to zen myself out and get into the Kerry Underwood song that was playing loudly on my headphones. Just Breath AMY!!! So 3 hours later I'm alive and well lol. So groggy and stumbling everywhere from my meds.
I wasn't drunk I promise officer ;o)

My husband picks me up and I get home and sleep it off. Can't wait for the results to get in. Hopefully next week. Our spine is so important! Nerves are attached to it and so is the brain.

This was my second MRI. The first one was of my brain and during that one I had a nice cold so it was torture. They found over 20 legions. Yea that's scary but hey I'm still functional!! They said they were old. Good sign. Now I do have to say the Lumbar Puncture (spinal tap) was a slice of cake!! They just stuck that needle in my spine,while I got to watch) and I really didn't feel much. It was so cool to watch that too!! Yes I'm weird :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment