Friday, January 20, 2012

Ants in my pants?

Anyone with MS and on Capaxone knows what it feels like to have aunts in your pants!
This itchy sensation,along with the dreaded lumpy knots under the skin is just what
anybody could possibly hope for. Not lol. I hear after a few months your body starts to adjust.
Just as like with any other medication there will be some sort of side affect or side affects.
Dry mouth blah blah blah. Makes me wanna drink a cold coke from Sonic and I hate coke! OOO but they have the best ice around! On our last vacation we took our dog Jack and he and I both shared a cup of Sonic ice lol. Reminds me of another crazy side effect of ms..car sickness or motion sickness. We were in the mountains and I was so sick! At least the view was nice! I could live in the mountains for sure. Hubby was very patient with me and we stopped prob every hour or so just to stretch and let me get to the ladies room. Yep just one more issue with MS. When it comes to it you gotta have a plan for that restroom to be close or you have a second plan. Umm depends lmaoooooo. Umm not at that state at this time :)
Am fully stocked up on Benadryl,cream,spray and cooling jell. I have to say the jell is pretty nice!
So if you happen to personally know me or someone with MS and they are on Capaxone,just know there is a reason why they sneek a scratch! Yep Ants! :)

Amy Sleep ZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment