Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spring like

Our weather lately has been pretty nice!! This morning it was chilly burr lol. Texas is bipolar when it comes to the weather. I am cold 24/7 it seems,always have been. No matter where I go I'm freezing!!
  The other day I heard some birds outside in the back yard. Guess it's almost time to get the bird feed ready. My cats love to watch them! Those suckers are mean to my babies lol.
  Yard work was always a passion. I'm gonna find a way to get into the yard this year no matter what. Use to spend hours and hours in the yard. My arms looked fabulous!!!!!!!! Lmho. Well they did!
 Another great thing about the spring is just the clothing! Love those long loose dresses and flip flops. being a girl is so much fun at times!
 So here's to seeing more sun and to longer day's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment