Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's ok to cry

 My day started with a meeting at work. These girls are awesome!! I am so lucky to have them in my life. We went over the general rules of the salon and went over some things that a few of us has learned at a hair class last week. Over all it was a great meeting. The owner is a good friend of mine and she and I have been together forever it seems!! We have been trough a lot together. She asked me to speak today about MS and just touch on a few things. I am like Bridget Jones when it comes to talking in front of an audience anyways so this added more pressure. I thought OK no biggie,I was all for it!!!I'm gonna make this short and then we can keep going.Well I get one maybe two sentences into it and hear comes the ugly cry! I am not a crier so it was ugly lmaooooo. Ugg so embarrassing!! One of the girls took over for me. She was a god send! Thank you so much! You know who you are!!

I have only allowed myself to cry one other time about my health issue. I think it let out some stress even if it was ugly lol. A few of us were in tears together. It's nice to know that I have so much support. Just warms my heart.

So today's lesion is cry when you need to Amy,slap someone around too if it helps!! Just kidding :)

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to share your ugly cry stories <3

No comments:

Post a Comment