Monday, January 23, 2012

UP!

 Do you hear that lil voice inside you say "get up,don't do this,do that..bahaabahhaa lol?" My mind constantly goes. Even if it looks like I'm all chilled out. I feel like it's a race to the finish line,but there is no ribbon,no people cheering me on or no bubbly champagne waiting on me. Wake up and smell the freakin roses! LMAOooo that's what I tell myself. Don't depend upon others to cheer ya on. Sometimes I do need a kick though. Shhh don't tell my husband I said that! :)

I have been thinking about going to the grocer store every since I got up this morning. I need stuff to make chicken and rice soup for tonight,fruits and veggies. The car needs a good cleaning out. I wish I had a couple of kids to pawn the car washing on! Wouldn't that be nice!! This fatigue is killing me. Coffee is not doing it.

Ok I decided that I need a shower and it's time to dust myself off!! Enough is enough.  No pitty party allowed.Today I'm making some healthy gf muffins too. I have always loved my Mondays off. Those are my cooking days. Time to crack that whip!





2 comments:

  1. lol, love the qtip quote! amy, us girls will get you moving every morning.. if not, then at least laughing!!

    ReplyDelete