Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sane

I have a birthday coming up in March. The big 36!! Oh my lawrd lol. I ask myself htis question....how has being 35 treated you? Do this every year. Well I found out I have MS,my memory is that of an old lady,my bladder is outta control,back and body aches ect ect...!!! Who doesn't have problems?? I can wallo in my sorrow or just be glad for one more day! 36 is not old. Am the same person as when I was 25,22 or 17. Outside has changed some. For the better! I lost over 100 lbs with Weight watchers and plan on keeping it off.

As we age and as my disease progresses I wonder if I can keep my sanity? I'm a lil nutty anyways so I think I will be just fine. Just need to exercise my brain and keep the stress down. Stress can bring on relapses and that's not good. 

Maybe I can find a hobby like knitting? Have tried the jewelry thing and that was fun but I got a lil obsessed lmaoo.Hours and hours of making jewelry. Had fun though. Keeping the mind busy is a good thing. Sometimes I read. Oh am a huge True Blood fan! The Sookie Stack House novels are awsome!



Please feel free to share you ways of destressing!! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment