Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dance...

 Fourth Blog!

This morning as I leave for work one of my favorite songs comes on the radio.Martina Mcbride,I hope you dance(I think that's the name.) Anyway I sang it loudly in my car and didn't give a hoot who was watching lol. Now anyone who knows me knows that I do not dance!! I suck like Chuck! :)
It was an uplifting song and I enjoyed it. Ms keeps me from doing my normal things at times. It slows me down but I will not give in. I just gotta keep on going. A client of mine today said we can cry and take pity on ourselves or just laugh and keep going. Some days my legs hurt,my memory loss kicks in, or something else! Because it's a nerve disorder you just don't know what the day will bring.I think back to the old me,a year ago I was active and in my yard every weekend! Come take a look at it now! Looks like crap lmaoo. Oh well nothing is gonna happen to me if I have crab grass or a few hundred weeds! Who cares lol. This spring I hope to prune the red roses I planted a few years back for my late Grandmother. She was such a strong loving woman. Nobody can replace your grandmother! Some of her last words to me were "Amy I want lots and lots of red roses at my funeral!!"She got that plus some! On top of that she had a Mexican band play at her funeral in the Catholic church because she wanted it to be like a party! What a wonderful woman! She just wanted us to dance

Thank you for reading my blog. Remember to dance even if you can't lol. :)
Amy sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment