Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Licking Windows

The past few days have been such a blurr! I feel like this animal lmaoo. Yep genuine and certified window licker. Will call him bob the window licker lol. Just let it out!! :)

Ok so we have had some issues to over come.
On top of that my spinal MRI is at 7 am tomorrow. Gonna be a long night I can feel it. Glad for the MRI though. It's been a long time comming!

After that I think my husband and I both will sleep the entire rest of the day. They are putting me out for the 3 hour procedure. Yea!! LOL. The last MRI was of my brain and I had a cold so that was torture. Gonna sleep gooooood!!

Ok it's time for rest. My cat pumpkin is out and she is purring in her sleep. Looks so peaceful. Hope I can sleep just as good as her. Catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's

No comments:

Post a Comment