Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Expresso is a no go!

 This morning was feeling pretty good. Had a huge headache last night and was hoping it wasn't a start of a relapse. Haven't had one like that in a good while. You know those kind that make you wanna slap somebody lol. Grrr. Locked myself up in my room with my laptop and decided to have a nice cup of hot chocolate and like 20 mini marshmallows lol. To my surprise it went away about 20 min or so after my yummy cup of goodness. Tonight it's back. Humm. May need more hot chocolate lol. I'm trying to cut this sugar habit and it's soooo hard!! So this morning for breakfast I had two eggs and a slice of Gluten free bread,and of course some coffee on the side. Need to up the protein as well. I can't and won't give up my coffee!! Flat out! :) Well before lunch I decide that a pick me up is needed to fight this fatigue. I pull out this lil Low cal no sugar number and decide to give it a shot. WOW!! Strong stuff it is!! Ps as you can see it has no sugar. Omg sooo.. lol..I take three small swigs and can do no more. Gag me,puke!! LOL. It's reg coffee all the way for this girl!! My boss decided to take it over and she added Splenda. Said it helped a whole lot lol.

Later, after my failed attempt to gain some energy from my lil can, It was lunch time. The lil bit of that drink gave me another dang headache! Well I pull out my lunch and it's sooo good! Left overs from last night. Stuffed portabella mushroom and a side of extra lean hamburger beef,with veggies and topped with tomatoes. LOVVVVEE tomatoes! Yum yum! Lunch filled me up till dinner. On my way home from work and here comes another freaking headache. :( Dinner was good. Beef tips with veggies over lemon pepper brown rice

Just wanna share my recipe for stuffed mushrooms cus it was gooood!

Take your mushroom and clean them off.
set oven at 400 deg
on the stove brown your meat,onion,garlic and bell pepper
Place just the mushroom in the oven for bout ten min or so
After the meat is done turn stove top off and take any kind of low fat or ff cream cheese and mix it in
I used,I think lol,laughing cow jalapne'o spread cheese. Low fat.
Stuff your mushroom and top with low fat or ff cheddar cheese
Stick back in the oven for 10 to 15 min.

Sooooo easy soooo good!! Even better the next day!
Gluten free seems to be working well for me. Please feel free to share this link and spread the word on MS awareness! Your comments are appreciated!
 :)

2 comments: