Sunday, February 5, 2012

Staying Gluten Free

This is my third week doing the GF Lifestyle. So far so good. Not gonna sugar coat it and say I have been perfect for sure! Lots of good foods are GF,some are not so healthy. Just take a peek at my desert here lol. With my MS and my husband recently being diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes we have no choice but to be good to ourselves. He has done really well the past two weeks and has joined WW. Very proud of him.Now we can take this journey together.

During the week we have been trying to focus on lean meats,fruits and veggies. Turned down cupcakes at a party last night! Go me! That's huge! I loveee cake lol. However I decided to have a lil bit to drink. Was the first time doing that while being on my meds. I have asked my MS friends on their take when it comes to liquor and moderation is key. Wasn't sure how I was gonna wake up this morning,but I slept all night for the first time in a while!! No I'm not gonna become a brunkerd :)
Just good to know that if I wanna have a bit it will be ok!! Know my limits. Your a lil loopy anyway when it comes to MS so it doesn't take much.

Hanging out with the girls was fun and should be done more often! Last night was a shower for a coworker and great friend of mine. Love ya G and I hope the after party was a success! Didn't get to go to that due to fatigue and well gotta have my daily nightly injection. This girl just can't party all night lol. Have to say getting use to the injection has taken some time but it's getting better.

Not to self for my weekend (Sunday through Tuesday) stay on the GF train and try to keep to mostly healthy clean choices! Enjoy the Super Bowl if that's what your doing today! I think I will take a peek at Madonna's performance!You never know whats gonna happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment