Thursday, February 9, 2012

Peanut Butter Freak

 Another pretty good day! Towards the end of work my right leg wanted to give out again. Just falls asleep on me lol. About 3:00 I wanted to fall over due to fatigue but it got better. ;)
Well eating wise went great again today. Breakfast was gf cereal with,blueberries,banana and Almond milk. Not sure if I'm a fan of that stuff just yet. One cup of coffee. Normally have two. Go me lol. Lunch was leftover lean beef tips with brown rice and veggies. Threw in another banana for a snack. Dinner was at the Cracker Barrel. Had a huge oven roasted turkey salad. However when I got home that craving hit! I wanted something sweet!! Hit the fridge and see the peanut butter!! Holly cow I want it right off the spoon lol. Mmm this is my favorite brand. No added sugar or salt. Good stuff! The chunky is great as well! When I was super active,before my fatigue and other issues, I would have at least two tbsp of this stuff every dang day!! Slowly I weened myself off. Oh it was hard. had to do it though. PB did not agree with my belly! Now once a month I have a weird snack. I get Reese's pb cups and Doritos nacho chips. Well I take one bite of my pb cup then take a chip and scoop out the pb from my pb cup!! Omg sooo good lol! I know I'm a freak. Can't help it. Yum!

Sitting here on my couch and ending the night with a heating pad on my leg. Feels great! Thanks for reading my blog!! :)

2 comments: