Monday, February 6, 2012

Pizza! Or is it?

This is what we had for dinner last night!! GF cauliflower pizza! You can find this crust on Recipegirl.com. I am not a cauliflower girl. Yuck, but this was soooo good! Don't knock it till you try it folks!! My husband even ate three slices. It will be done again cus I love pizza. The only different think I did was add some parm to the pizza crust for a little added flavor. Anything tastes better with cheese on it right lol?? My only complaint was that I should had let the crust cook just a bit more for that crispy effect.

Each week I need to step out of my box food wise. veggies are my sure down fall,and I gotta sneak them in as much as possible. We have some asparagus in the fridge that needs to be dug out. Now who doesn't like bacon wrapped asparagus? Anything wrapped in bacon is good lol. However we won't be going there! Maybe with a little olive oil,garlic,salt and pepper all toasted in the oven would be just fine. Also have some mushroom caps that need to be cleaned up and stuffed with lean beef and maybe more cheese lol. Not really good to have all the dairy when it comes to MS. That is sooo hard for me. Love my cow cheese! I just try and limit it as much as possible.

Well wish me luck on dinner for tonight! Asparagus and mushroom caps it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment