Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nutella!!

 This morning I was craving chocolate!! We have had this Nutella in our home for about a month. I have only gotten into it once! This is a big deal because I love it. Try to keep this out of my home for that very reason,but somebody went grocer shopping and decided to grab some. Cough..cough..husband!! LOL You can do all kinds of things with this stuff. One of my favorite ways is to freeze it. Learned that by accident too! Was sticking the devil chocolate in the freezer to get it outta site. Normally I dump trigger foods in the trash. Not afraid to do it either!! However I just could not make myself throw out the Nutella!! You are the devil.
Ps. It's gluten free too. Not sugar free though.

Well last night I made us some lettuce wraps and stuffed mushrooms. Oh that was a huge hit! Totally enjoyed the stuffed mushroom! It was so much food I could not finish it. I think I will keep posting my foods to keep me on track! Lunch today will be the leftover lettuce wrap. Mmm.

Yesterday was a good day. It started out with numbness in my right arm. Been dealing with it for 4 days now. Getting on my nerves but it's not a life or death situation. Just give it a slap every so often and say WAKE UP DANG IT!!! LOL. Hopefully the changes in my diet will help with these weirdo symptoms. Nutella? Well maybe you need to go. Once a month treat? Maybe so :)

If you have any thoughts please feel free to share. Thanks! :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy-just read your post-truly enjoyed it and I love your attitude about dealing with this darn MS...keep the good post coming my friend.Sandra...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way-I love your blog title...very upbeat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm a fighter and refuse to give into this. I have my days don't get me wrong but I choose to live the best way I know how.:)

    ReplyDelete