Friday, February 17, 2012

Work it


So I haven't written anything in a few days. Just have been a little busy. Over all life is going pretty well. Just had my Copaxone injection in the belly area. Tonight it wasn't too bad. guess I'm just getting use to it. This week I have been getting back into exercise. Dragged out the weighted hula hoop. Love that sucker!! Been eating Gluten free for three weeks now and it seems to be going well. Tonight I did have some baked chips with low fat cheese. I need to get rid of this dairy lol. Does not agree with me at all!! It was easier to give up Starbucks than cheese!! Well I will continue to try my best. Never give up on me.

I saw this photo and it just spoke to me. What does it mean to you? To me it means I can sit on my butt and complain or I can get up and take what it is that I want in life. I just love to listen to people complain about crazy stuff they can control. With MS you have to lean how to manage,not really controlling it completely. When it comes to your health in other aspects,for example food,you do have control. We can choose to be defeated or take the cake by the horns and say no lol!! Omg lets do not talk about cake!! I have a serous sugar addiction that I have to manage. I have learned that once a week I can have a lil something to keep it at bay. Maybe like some Nutella covered strawberries for example. Especially when it's that time if you know what I mean. Clean eatting is super important to me so during the week that is my focus.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I work. Gonna be about that time to start getting into the yard again. The weeds are getting bad. There is nothing like the smell of fresh cut grass!! I love it! Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and remember that if you really want something bad enough all you gotta do is put in a lil work. Make take a while but you are worth the wait. :)


Amy Sleep

        

No comments:

Post a Comment