Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I have already Blogged today but am probably gonna have a little trouble sleeping,I can feel it! My cat Suki is giving me the eye from a cross the room. She is a black and white short haired cat with lots of attitude! We had another black and white a few years ago she passed away. She also had major attitude! What is it with these black and whites? I don't care what people say but cats seem to express tons of individual personalities. Some greet us when we come home and others do not. Hate to admit it but we have 8! I think like some people they do do like to have some space. You gotta know when to mess with em and when not too,or you may get scratched!

My aunt came to visit one day and she is not a cat fan. She had a bad experience once with a mad cat! Any way she went to use the bathroom and didn't realize that one had slipped in lol. She was doing her business and next thing ya know she looked up and one was about to pounce! I heard a loud scream lmbooo. Poor thing. I felt so bad. They are funny creatures. You just never know what to expect.

One day when my husband was eating fried chicken Sugar,our now diseased kitty,jumped up and snached his chicken leg from his hand and ran under the bed with it. The sound that came out of her mouth was like a demonic black panther! It was a super hard to get that chicken from her,but we laughed our butts off. Oh gosh we miss her. 

Sugar had seizures due to an allergic reaction to the medication she was given when going to be spayed. It was so sad. She lost her sight and her two front paws cramped up to where she could no longer walk. We tried everything to get her back to some kind of normal. Even sent her to Texas A&M for further testing. Eventually she adapted to her surroundings and was even able to get around quite well. We then decided to move and that's when we realized she needed to be put down. It was too stressful for her and her seizures started up again. Ohh so sad! Anyway I know she is in a much better place now!! 

Sorry bout my bummer post!! Hope everyone has a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment